[Question #701074]: how to ignore the sphere's id of a clump when extract particles's information

In order to simulate the rough wall, I used the next code:

bodyList = []
for ii in range(0,5):
bodyList.append(O.bodies.append(sphere([ii,0.5,0.5],.5,material=mat)))
wallClump = O.bodies.clump(bodyList)

The wall is consisted of many spheres. However, when I extract the information of particles (exclude the wall spheres), these wall spheres may be considered automatically by YADE. I want to know how to delete these wall spheres’ id but keep the clump’s.

I don't know if I've stated my problem clearly.