Re: [Question #700869]: Finding a place for an internship

Robert Caulk changed the question status:
Changing to "Answered" so that launchpad janitor doesn't remove it.

I hope you can find something - you have a good skill set clearly.

I would say, I don't think "internship" is the correct word for your
experience level. "Internship" is reserved for students and young people
who are new to the field. You are maybe looking for some kind of
"visiting professor" position.