[Question #701077]: Using scientific notation with high precision minieigenHP

Trying to define e.g. a (1,0,0) Vector3 in YADE terminal with an increased numeric precision, the following works with yadedaily 20220321-6404~b30ea6a~focal1

import minieigenHP as mne
vec = mne.Vector3(1e0,0,0) # note the choice for a 1e0 notation
# but this does not give me an increased precision

On the other hand, the following does not work:

import minieigenHP as mne
vec = mne.HP2.Vector3(1e0,0,0) # we go now for HP2, while keeping the 1e0 notation

since I get: "RuntimeError: Unable to interpret input string as a floating point value"

Is that intended ?
If yes, is there a workflow you would advice to input numbers where scientific notation is useful ? (since I would prefer typing something like 1e-7 instead of 0.0000001)

Thanks (Janek ? ;-) )