Re: [Question #701184]: define and change the interaction parameter during simulation

Gao Xiang is still having a problem:
thanks jduriez for your help!
That solved most of my problems, and I  want to determine something.
Through your method, the parameters of existing interactions can be easily modified to a  defined values,  what about the new interactions,  I also want to use a defined maxRollPl instead of default (though using new material parameters).
Therefore, maybe I should write a function in Python to  detect the new interactions of different materials (), and immediately modify the new interactions  with a defined value.  Is there a existing monitoring function to  get the new interaction, or without it I should get them myself?
Thankes a lot
Gao