Re: [Question #701266]: some interactions (sphere-box(width=Period width) are not detected

Xin Li posted a new comment:
Hi Bret,
Thank you for your reply. I am sorry I didn't understand the meaning of the intersection of rectangle and circle you said. Maybe I should describe my problem a little bit more clearly. I find several particles go through the box in the periodic cell when the size of box on one direction is exactly the same (or bigger or slightly smaller, I don't know the effect of specific range of body size) as the periodic cell. I find my issue is similar to an issue (https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/246392) and I am trying to fix this without changing the source code.