[Question #701309]: Using Yade to get thermal conductivity of simulated sample

Hi! I want to use Yade to get thermal conductivity of simulated sample. But I have some questions need to be resolved.
At present, I have applied different temperatures to the upper and lower boundaries of my sample. The program can run normally, and the temperature of the particles in the sample will gradually change and stabilize. What should I do next to get the thermal conductivity of the sample. Is the total heat flux obtained to calculate the thermal conductivity of the sample according to Fourier's law? Are there any pratical examples to obtain the thermal conductivity?

That's all. Thanks.
lin