Re: [Question #701341]: About ValueError: cannot convert float NaN to integer

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> an error prompt as described in the title appears.

please provide complete error (which also includes the problematic line
and error stack).

> I have tried to set the thickness of the wall to a positive value, the
error does not appear, but the result is completely different from the
law obtained from my previous work (the peak strength and peak strain of
the sample become larger)

if you change thickness, try also to shift the walls, such that the
actual wall remains unchanged.

> Maybe my problem description is too long..sorry

IMO it is better then the opposite way

Cheers