Re: [Question #701012]: DFN and Thermal engine

Luc Scholtès posted a new comment:
Just wondering about the dependencies since I am not entirely clear with
how everything is related in the code. How is DFNFlowEngine "linked" to
FLowEngine exactly?

For instance, should we add

ifdef DFNFLOW

and/or

include "FlowEngine_DFNFlowEngineT.hpp"

somewhere in the thermalEngine files to make it work?

I thought that DFNFlowEnginee inherited from FlowEngine so that there is
no need to write such "dependencies" but is that the case or not?

Sorry if this is a silly question but I must admit this is out of my
programming comfort zone. Is there some sort of a "documentation" about
how all these dependencies work in YADE PFV related extensions?

Luc