[Question #701518]: flow.savePoreNetwork()

Hello everyone;

Hope you are doing well.

I used the “flow.savePoreNetwork()” function in “TwoPhaseFlowEngine”for extraction of pore boday and throat data and it worked.

But when I used “flow.savePoreNetwork() '' in “FlowEngine” I faced with this error: AttributeError: 'FlowEngine' object has no attribute 'savePoreNetwork'.

Is it possible to use the “flow.savePoreNetwork()” function in saturated media? For example in PFV model[1]?

I am grateful for any hints or insights into this issue.

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/FluidCouplingPFV/oedometer.py