Re: [Question #701308]: How to set a circle?

孙灿 is still having a problem:
> O.bodies.append is for adding already generated particles to
simulation, not the command for generating. Although it could be
accepted that adding to simulation is a part of generating.

I can see what you mean, but I find that I don't use O.bodies.append. In
the run just now, I found that there was an error in my code, and this
part of the code is as follows:

O.bodies.append(geom.facetCylinder(center(0,0,0),radius=1,height=2,orientation=Quaternion((0,1,0),segmentsNumber=10,wallMask=7)
sp = pack.SpherePack()
sp.makeCloud((0, 0, 0), (1, 1, 1), rMean=.05, rRelFuzz=0)
sp.toSimulation()

I think there's something wrong with my code.