Re: [Question #701581]: Difference between FrictMat and cohFrictMat without cohesion and moment

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
I think we can find logical that CohFrictMat without cohesion and moment
would indeed be equivalent to FrictMat. Whether that is the case may
indeed deserve attention, since the C++ implementations [1] look to be
completely independent (no one is calling the other one, for instance).

If you seek help in investigating this question, I would advice you
further try to propose minimal scripts, though.

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-
dev/trunk/-/blob/master/pkg/dem/CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.cpp#L109
and https://gitlab.com/yade-
dev/trunk/-/blob/master/pkg/dem/ElasticContactLaw.cpp#L56