Re: [Question #701637]: Why are some particles white

Zhicheng Gao gave more information on the question:
I generated a sample and carried out the loading experiment, and then used some methods to identify the force chain particles to get array force_chain. Then I call the above function to delete the particles other than the force chain particles, and set different colors for each force chain, excluding white, but finally many particles are displayed in white.
Because the force chain has branches, but the branches are not considered, the same particles may belong to different force chains. In this way, the color of the particles will be assigned twice. Is this the reason why the particles are white?