Re: [Question #701641]: Non-Newtonian fluids in PFV model

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

Yes, that is the folder containing the FlowEngine source code.

>>For changing the fluid properties, which one should I select?
>>Would you please let me know how I can do the modification?
>>And after the modification, how can I use this in my model?

Honestly, there is no simple answer to any of these questions without
knowing ALOT more about your project. But for me, that starts to become
consulting work. If you really need a one on one lesson for how
FlowEngine files are connecting and what kind of modifications you need
to make - you can go to discord to open a line of communication with me:

https://discord.gg/rku35YXZJd

Cheers,

Robert