Re: [Question #701341]: About ValueError: cannot convert float NaN to integer

Ziyu Wang gave more information on the question:
Hello,Jan
I tried using yadedaily - n script.py to run,but the result is as problematic as before.

In my previous simulation, I didn't set the wall thickness, that is to say, thickness is set to 0. With the increase of confining pressure and osmotic pressure, an error occurs, so you suggest that I set the wall thickness not to 0.
I guess if the larger peak stress and strain values I obtained are related to the setting of wall thickness?

Thanks again.