[Question #701737]: How to apply stress?

Hi, I want to know how to apply stress on the box. I used to apply a force directly but I don’t think it’s correct. For example, 100kPa should be applied in the z direction and I write next code(1e7N = 100000Pa * 10m * 10m)

Boxid = O.bodies.append(box((0,0,0),(10,10,1)))
O.forces.setPermF(Boxid,(0,0,1e7))

The force is loaded instantaneously which cause the whole process is not quasi-static. Is there any loading method to overcome the problem? Could I control the loading rate to keep the whole process quasi-static?