Re: [Question #701731]: ValueError: cannot convert float to integer

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

please read [1] when it is finally working.

> Additionally ...

please open separate questions for separate problems ([1], point 5).
According to the title, I would stick here to the error and open a new question for cylinder enlarging, a new question for yellow box and a new question for not displayed walls
(well, the last two may be joined as they really are related. But e.g. the error has nothing to do with yellow box etc.)

Also note that the attached script should be a MWE ([1], point 3), so e.g. for not displayed walls, cylinders and most of the code is irrelevant and a MWE for the not displayed walls should focus only on walls.
(this way, often you can find the answer yourself).

> the script points out a ValueError: cannot convert float Nan to
integer

when you get en error, please post **complete** error message ([1], point 2).
Usually there is also the specific line which is very useful.

> when I start running my script

Also please provide information about your OS and Yade version ([1], point 4) and how you run it.
I used recent yadedaily (20220504-6539~3497d6b~jammy1), run 1000000 iterations of your script without any error.

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask