[Question #701755]: about visualizing jcfpm cracks .vtu files

I encountered a problem similar to that in [1].
The difference is that I successfully generated cracks.vtu files and is not empty, but when I use paraview to open cracks.vtu series files, no graphics are displayed.
After opening the cracks.vtu file, in the Cell/Point Array Status in the properties bar of paraview,I can see many attributes including iter,norm,nrg,onJnt,size,time,type.However,these properties do not seem to be visualized(I can't switch the Coloring attribute,there is the default value 'Solid Color')
My paraview version is 5.9.1,if is suitable?
Following is my script related to vtk files:
####
saveVTK=2000
OUT='compressionTest_JCFPM_uniaxial'
[Law2_ScGeom_JCFpmPhys_JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM(recordCracks=True,Key=OUT,label='interactionLaw')]
VTKRecorder(iterPeriod=int(saveVTK),initRun=True,fileName='JCFPM/'+OUT+'-',recorders=['spheres','jcfpm','cracks'],Key=OUT,label='vtk')
####

Thanks for help!
[1]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/626277