Re: [Question #701782]: O.cell.volume=0 during flipCell

Sacha Duverger posted a new comment:
Ah, right, if there is rotations the grid points that give lower angles between the cell's base vectors and the global axes are not necessarily the ones that make the cell's base vectors orthogonal between each others.
I guess my version of flipCell could work if it computed the angles with respect to the rotated global axes (rotated with the non-symmetric part of O.cell. trsf).

Anyway, my version of flipCell performs many tests, so a fixed version
of the original would certainly be better.

I created and pushed a new branch (change/flipCell) from master where I
cherry-picked all my changes on flipCell [10], so I deleted my previous
branch (change/cellFlip).

Thank you for your help,

Sacha

[10]: https://gitlab.com/yade-
dev/trunk/-/compare/master...change%2FflipCell?from_project_id=10133144