[Question #701880]: How to print out the resultant volume fraction and particle velocity when using and yade._utils.getDepthProfiles ?

Hey everyone !
I want to use the utils.getDepthProfile in order to obtain the volume fraction and the mean particle velocity in a  cell of a filled cylinder. (see description of the function in the following link)
 https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.utils.html?highlight=utils%20getdepthprofiles_center#yade._utils.getDepthProfiles
However, I don't know how to extract the resultant values. (I am a new yade user)

Can you please help me ?
Thank you for any help or advice given!

This is the beginning of my code :

O.load('RDsave-yade-cconfi1.gz')

from yade import utils
for b in O.bodies:
    if isinstance(b.shape,Sphere):

        getDepthProfiles(volume=5, nCell=10, dz=0.01, zRef=-0.2, activateCond=True, radiusPy=0.004, direction=1)

When running this program, there is no error but I get no values. And I when I use "print('getDepthProfiles=',getDepthProfiles)'' , I get : getDepthProfiles= <Boost.Python.function object at 0x1a860a0>.

pegbehe