Re: [Question #701861]: consolidation mean stress

enki confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks Jan,

I've solved my problem.

Working concept:

In my case the rates of x, y, z are controlled by sigx, sigy and sigz.
So, I chose a rate (ie ratex) as a constant, then the current/initial
sigmax can be used as a reference variable.

The new sigma value can be obtained via getStress() and then new sigma
can be used to define the new rate for each direction in addition to the
previous constant reference value.

I think the main thing is that we need to determine the rate change at
the periodic boundary and find the relationship between stress and rate
during compression.