Re: [Question #702205]: facet disappear when adding flowengine to the examples/concrete/triax.py

Ziyu Wang gave more information on the question:
A discovery about this problem:

I found that there seems to be no direct relationship with the flowengine. After deleting the flow part, I only ran a time step and found that the facet particles disappeared.I guess it may be related to the wall, so I consider setting the wall as follows, but it doesn't work...
mn,mx=Vector3(mnx,mny,mnz),Vector3(mxx,mxy,mxz)
walls=aabbWalls([mn,mx],thickness=0,material='wall2')
wallIds=O.bodies.append(walls)
for i in range(6):
	O.bodies[i].state.vel=Vector3(0,0,0)
	O.bodies[i].state.blockedDOFs='xyzXYZ'