Re: [Question #702276]: Adding an attribute to a material

Karol Brzezinski requested more information:
Hi Roxana,

could you please tell us a little bit more about your workflow?

I did exactly as Robert said. Next, I compiled the code and launched the
yade from the install location.  I added the material:

> mat=O.materials.append(   ViscElCapMat(eta =10)    )

And it has the property, which I can verify by:

>  O.materials[mat].eta

Please note that 'mat' is now just a material id. Hence, if you run
> O.materials[mat].eta
you can get information that 'int' object has no attribute 'eta'.

Cheers,
Karol