[Question #702313]: Half-filling angles in Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity

I am learning and trying to use Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity. But I've encountered some theoretical confusions.

1. I have read the relevant literature[1][2]. According to my understanding (may be wrong), the Young-Laplace equation is solved numerically by giving a set of half-filling angles delta1 and capillary pressure u.  After that we get a set of numerical implicit solutions (as capillary files). Am I right?

2. In Yade, we only need to define capillary pressure (Search for the corresponding data in the capillary files.Am I right? ). So, how to calculate half-filling angle? In other words, why we don't need to define half-filling angle?

Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely,
Yu

[1]https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/nag.476