Re: [Question #702325]: Abnormal increase in memory usage

Gao Xiang gave more information on the question:
Hello, Robert.
Thanks for your reply, I want to  do  some  coupling  calculation,  like FEM×DEM in examples,  so I need to use many RVEs in a single simulation, and allocate the RVE for a scene. In order to avoid high computing costs, I want to give up the "sceneToString" and "stringToScene" method in the examples of FEM×DEM, and I am trying to use switchToScene() to switch screen and run the simulation for some steps.

Therefore, I think the yade-batch may not achieve the goal? I have to
solve the memory problem.

Sincerely,
Gao