From: noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Robert Caulk <question702276@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2022 1:11 PM
To: Saghafian Larijani, Roxana (UT-ET) <r.saghafianlarijani@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Question #702276]: Adding an attribute to a material

Your question #702276 on Yade changed:

Robert Caulk requested more information:
Hello, these are not the final lines of installation. Please attach the
final lines of make install

Thank you,

Robert

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
this email or enter your reply at the following page:

You received this question notification because you asked the question.