Re: [Question #702267]: capillary + cohesive interactions

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Regarding my previous post, I realized I forgot including the cohesive
Law2 (and its ScGeom6D requirement) but you corrected it.

Regarding your new error, it makes me reconsider things in more detail
and it appears you're indeed outside the design zone of capillary Law2.
The latter may assume by design all interactions have the same .phys
type [*]. Type is checked on the first real interaction only. Depending
on arbitrary things ruling interactions storage order, it may be a
CohFrictPhys one, or not, in your case. Which explains the variable
appearance of the ERROR message.

But whether it appears or not, a question remains about how the
capillary Law2 will handle these CohFrictPhys interactions. I may need
to wait for summer vacations to have my mind clear about that (which is
matter of casting objects with mother-child classes)... In the meantime
I would advice you double check things on your side.

[*] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/pkg/dem/Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity.cpp#L74 and group below