Re: [Question #702407]: CGAL ERROR: assertion violation! when running HM coupling

Ziyu Wang is still having a problem:
Hi,

For the case of flow pressure is 50MPa,there was no problem most of the time, but in the end, another error was reported:
#####
<FATAL ERROR> ThreadRunner:35 void yade::ThreadRunner::run(): Exception occured:
/builds/yade-dev/trunk/deb/yadedaily/pkg/pfv/Network.ipp : switch default case error.
#####

For my small question,I studied the case where the flow pressure was
10MPa, and found that the curve became smoother, which had no great
impact on the overall result.