[Question #702446]: liquid migration

Hello, I am using the liquid migration feature in Yade and have a couple of questions:

1) in order to use this model  only LiqControl should be added to the engine before the newton integrator, is this right?
In addition, I wanted to check that the liquid bridge volume Vb will be calculated based on the given Vf and  Vmin. So, we should determine Vf and Vmin for each particle. Then the quantity initialised for Vb must not be important. Is this correct ?

2) If I want to track the liquid content amount of each of the particles in each timestep, in which parameter is it stored ? Vf?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Roxana Saghafian