[Question #702505]: How to solve particle overlap?

O.bodies. Erase can delete particles in a given area, I use O.bodies. Erase removes particles from a designated area, fixes them, and then uses O.bodies. Appnd added some particles, but I found that the experiment could not be completed, the particles to be deleted were not completely removed, and the remaining particles overlapped with the new particles. Is this because the particles were deleted too slowly and the particles were added too quickly? Is there a code that deletes particles faster? Or how can I solve this problem?