[Question #702534]: Two Phase Flow Engine - Mimicking evaporation

Hey guys,

I have a problem where my soil has all boundary conditions blocked from air intake except the top.

Initially the sample is saturated, loses water from the top and shrinks along time.

I have some experience with 2PFV, but I don't know if it would be possible to reproduce these boundary conditions in the current code.

My question is: would be possible to set in the top boundary pressure zero (to allow air intake) and negative pressure (to promote water suction). For this I would use some faces of the triangulation to be negative pressure and some other to be pressure. But how to figure out the water reservoir position.

Anyway, I may be using the wrong approach. But if you see any possibility, let me know.
Kind regards,
Luis