[Question #702751]: periodic boundary in the direction of the length of a rotating drum (cylinder )

I am trying to simulate a rotating drum. To avoid the effect of the front and back wall of the drum, instead of choosing the length of the drum very long I want to set periodic boundary only in this direction(z direction). So I defined a box with the same dimension of the drum in the z direction, and bigger than the radius of the drum. The drum center is located on (0,0,0) with the radius 0.5m and length of 0.2. So I defined the box as :

sp=pack.SpherePack()
sp.makeCloud((-0.3,-0.3,-0.05),(0.3,0.3,0.05),rMean=r)
sp.toSimulation(material=mat)

walls = O.bodies.append(ymport.stl('Drum.stl',material=mat2))

O.periodic = True
O.cell.setBox(5,5,0.2)

Based on  the answers to some similar questions I also  added allowBiggerThanPeriod=True:
InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(), Bo1_Facet_Aabb()],allowBiggerThanPeriod=True ),

But I get a very weird simulation.
 Is the center of the created box using  O.cell.setBox(5,5,0.2)  on (0,0,0) ?

I was wondering if you could help me find where are my mistakes and how I can apply the boundary condition in this case.

Regards,
Roxana Saghafian