Re: [Question #702773]: can't get uniform radius distribution

> my code is

please provide the code as a MWE [1], W = working, complete.
In this case, if you just run the code, you get "NameError: name 'sp' is not defined".
Thanks at least for N_particles value.

In this case it is easy to guess that there should be "sp =
yade.pack.SpherePack()" before, but one source of problem could be some
improper usage of "sp" before your code. Complete code is always better.

note the warning you get about not all 10000 spheres added.
So probably you get "statistically not sufficient" amount of particles.

If I enlarge your cloud area, I get almost perfect average 0.008:
###
N_particles = 10000
sp = yade.pack.SpherePack()
sp.makeCloud(Vector3(-10,-10,0.02),Vector3(10,10,0.02),rMean=0.008,rRelFuzz=0.33,num=N_particles)
rs = [r for (c,r) in sp]
rAvg = sum(rs)/len(rs)
print(rAvg)
###