Re: [Question #702750]: How to detect the coordinates of each particle?

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> My code is as follows:

please make your code MWE [1]:
W = working. This code throw IndentationError: unexpected indent
M = minimal.  For the problem, there is no need of so many O.bodies.append, no qt is needed, plot is not needed, plenty of commented lines are not needed, etc. etc.

> I tried it and found that the code had no errors, but no z-value output for the uppermost particles.
> zMax = max(b.state.pos[2] for b in O.bodies)

what do you mean by "no z-value output"?
zMax is not used anywhere (e.g. not printed), is this the problem?

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask