Re: [Question #702815]: How to user-defined the shape of particle?

xuanshenyu gave more information on the question:
Hi, Jan

I am currently studying the particle bonding model, Flat-Joint Contact
Model (FJM), proposed by Professor Potyondy in 2013[1].

In FJM, the point contact is transformed into surface contact by
equipping the sphere particle with a cylinder geometric model.

I want to replicate FJM and add it to Yade.

Shenyu

[1] Potyondy D (2013) PFC3D flat joint contact model version 1. Itasca Consulting Group. Minneapolis, Technical Memorandum ICG7234-L