Re: [Question #702877]: How do I correspond to the coordinates of particles and particles?

please provide a MWE [1].
"I use b.state.pos" is too generic and ambiguous.

> I use b.state.pos to get the coordinates of the particles

by b.state.pos, you get the coordinates of one single particle denoted
as "b" (not particles)

> is the coordinate order of the console output random?

please define "random" and "the output".
You can make it random, but it would need effort from the user's side.
"Normally", e.g. using "for b in O.bodies: print(b.state.pos)", you get always the same order.

For the "match", I guess b.id is the information you are looking for? Something like:
for b in O.bodies: print(b.id, b.state.pos)

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask