Re: [Question #703024]: Particles in the middle of the cylinder disappeared after adding the thermal engine

Ziyu Wang gave more information on the question:
Hi,Karol,

I noticed the density problem in the example you mentioned. Although I
thought the density value in the example was unreasonable, I changed the
density in my script so that it was consistent with the example.
However, this did not solve the problem. The particles in the middle
still disappeared..

Anyway, thank you for your attention and kindly help!