Re: [Question #703024]: Particles in the middle of the cylinder disappeared after adding the thermal engine

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Best thing for us to help you is if you could tell us "when I change
*this*  in the example thermal script, the particles disappear in the
middle."If you cannot do this, I cannot help you.