Re: [Question #703041]: How do I set the stiffness of FrictMat?

> So as long as the Young's modulus is set, the stiffness is actually
set.

Yes and no.
So as long as the "young" parameter (not Young's modulus) is set, the stiffness is actually set.
"young" parameter is set always.

As mentioned in previous answers, "young" is a normal modulus, not
necessarily Young's modulus.

> So how to find the Young's modulus according to the required
stiffness, can I use the formula to calculate?

"calibration", "model fitting" and similar are your keywords.
"young" and "macroscopic stiffness" are linearly related, but the specific values is influenced by factors like actual packing, "poisson" parameter of FrictMat etc.

A good start is to run the simulation with a few different parameters
and investigate its influence.

Cheers