Re: [Question #703079]: Unable to locate package libqglviewer-dev-qt5 when Install Yade from Source code

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

first of all, are you sure you need installation from source?
Do you need to modify the source code?
If not, I would really try the package versions first

> my Ubuntu version is 20.04

in [1], you write your Ubuntu is 21.10 and then you got recommendation to upgrade to 22.04.
Why do you use 20.04?

I have checked [2], there is libqglviewer-dev-qt5 for focal (20.04 Focal
Fossa).. so I have no idea where the problem is..

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/703066
[2] https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/libqglviewer-dev-qt5