Re: [Question #703098]: Trying to pass on property from python to shape

Danny (Dingeman) van der Haven is still having a problem:
Hi Karol,

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

I should have specified. But I need both properties to be available
within a *.cpp file that uses the shape defined in the LevelSet.*pp
files. I need to be able to access both properties from the LevelSet
shape container of a given body.

Basically, the Python function levelSetBody() needs to initialise my two
properties for C++ to use. Pretty much in the same way that
levelSetBody() does for the variables 'nSurfNodes' and 'nodesPath'.

Cheers,
Danny