[Question #703122]: Why, after adding particle properties, the simulation results are inaccurate

Before I added the granular material (using the default material), the simulation worked well and the results were in line with the actual law, but when I added the material, the result was wrong, was my method of setting the material wrong?

The relevant code is as follows:

SphereMat = O.materials.append(FrictMat(young = Young, poisson = PoissonRatio, frictionAngle = radians(FrictionAngle), density = Density))
WallMat = O.materials.append(FrictMat(young = WYoung, poisson = WPoissonRatio, frictionAngle = radians(WFrictionAngle)))

from yade import pack,plot
O.bodies.append(geom.facetBox((0.05, 9, 10), (0.1, 9, 10), wallMask=63,material=WallMat))
sp = pack.SpherePack()
sp.makeCloud(Vector3(0.05,0,0),Vector3(0.05,18,20), rMean=0.05, rRelFuzz=0)
sp.toSimulation(material = SphereMat)