Re: [Question #703121]: Torque output for STL

Vasileios Angelidakis proposed the following answer:
Hello,
I think you will find the TorqueRecorder [1] useful in your case, which implements exactly what Karol suggests.
Clumping is an option, but I think the Kinematic Engines should work well for groups of facets even without it (I have used them to rotate groups of facets several times).

Hope this helps,
Vasileios

[1] https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=torquerecorder#yade.wrapper.TorqueRecorder