Re: [Question #703104]: Changing the periodic cell for cylindrical samples

Nima Goudarzi gave more information on the question:
Hi Jerome,

Thanks. My model domain is a true cylinder meaning that I have
confinement in the circumferential direction. What I am looking for is
the development of a periodic cell focusing on converging sides of a
wedge (which could be of different angles). Regarding your comment for
always dependency of base vectors, I assume that I am not able to change
the shape of cell and it always remains parallelepiped (if I understood
correctly - - please correct me if wrong ). Therefore, what I  might be
able to do would be a exit/entrance of particles in polar system rather
than the existing Cartesian one while the cell is I still in its
original parallelepiped configuration.

Regards
Nima