Re: [Question #703163]: the control window gets stuck

LiTingting gave more information on the question:
Thank you, Jan!

I ran the simDEM.py[1] in Yade. I just want to ran to know the function of this file. Now I guess it's a module imported by other .py file. So I also need to learn more about the FEMxDEM examples.
Thank you again!

[1]py/FEMxDEM/simDEM.py · master · yade-dev / trunk · GitLab

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Jan Stránský<question703163@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
| Date | 9/15/2022 15:50 |
| To | <litingting4183@xxxxxxx> |
| Subject | Re: [Question #703163]: the control window gets stuck |
Your question #703163 on Yade changed:

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

please read [1] and provide a MWE and how you run the script.

What you describe is expected behavior, when python is "in action".

Cheers

To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
this email or enter your reply at the following page:

You received this question notification because you asked the question.