Re: [Question #703164]: what's the package python-escript

LiTingting gave more information on the question:
Hello!
My Ubuntu version is 20.04.
Thank you.

---- Replied Message ----
| From | LiTingting<question703164@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
| Date | 9/16/2022 14:11 |
| To | <litingting4183@xxxxxxx> |
| Subject | Re: [Question #703164]: what's the package python-escript |
Your question #703164 on Yade changed:

You gave more information on the question:
Thank you, Jans!
My operating system is Ubuntu, and I will refer to your web link[2] .

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Jan Stránský<question703164@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
| Date | 9/15/2022 16:00 |
| To | <litingting4183@xxxxxxx> |
| Subject | Re: [Question #703164]: what's the package python-escript |
Your question #703164 on Yade changed:

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

please read [1] and provide all relevant information, i.e. what
operating system you are using.

So I want to ask what is python-escript?

It is Ubuntu package [2] (first result from google search)

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask
[2] https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/python-escript

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
this email or enter your reply at the following page:

You received this question notification because you asked the question.

--
You received this question notification because you asked the question.