Re: [Question #679154]: run FEMxDEM examples

LiTingting posted a new comment:
Hello ! I'm trying to run the biaxialSmooth.py now. But there were some problems similar to one problem above by jamespaul(#10). I couldn't know how to solve this problem after reading all comments. Therefore, I want to ask it again and hope you can help me.
My detailed question is here:

To be brief, after I typed '/home/ltt/My
yade/install/bin/yade-2022-08-26.git-d6517c7' ./biaxialSmooth.py in the
ternimal, the terminal shown:

Running script ./biaxialSmooth.py
For better performance compile python-escript with direct solver method
Press Enter to continue...

But this code didn't change for a long time. And the contorller window
is stuck. When I try to click some button in this window, It shows
"“biaxialSmooth.py” is not responding". I only can click "Force Quit" to
kill is process. So I want to ask why it will appear and how to solve
this problem?

Thank you very much!