[Question #703284]: If the PeriodicFlowEngine can simulate the oedometer test

Hello, all,
  I want to reproducing the simulation of oedometer test in examples through PeriodicFlowEngine [1], first, I want to modify the script in the previous question[2] to get the permeability , but it seems  to be difficult, I want to know how to apply the periodic boundary condition to form the grad and calculate the permeability of the periodic cell. And I refer to other answers [3], learn that the periodic boundary condition has not a real boundary.
Therefore, I have some questions:
Q1: flow.bndCondIsPressure() and flow.bndCondValue() are not meaningful for periodic problems, what are the alternative methods for applying grad boundary conditions, flow.gradP?or flow.imposePressure() ?
Q2:how to get the permeability in a periodic cell?flow.getBoundaryFlux() is also not meaningful now,  can flow.averageVelocity() achieve it or not.
Q3: finally, I want to know, in theory, if the PeriTriaxController and PeriodicFlowEngine can reproduce the oedometer test as TriaxialStressController and FlowEngine[1], and make a good agreement with the analytical solution.

The script of FlowEngine[2]:
#B. Activate flow engine and set boundary conditions in order to get permeability
flow.dead=0
flow.defTolerance=0.3
flow.meshUpdateInterval=200
flow.permeabilityFactor=1
flow.viscosity=10
flow.bndCondIsPressure=[0,0,1,1,0,0]
flow.bndCondValue=[0,0,1,0,0,0]
flow.boundaryUseMaxMin=[0,0,0,0,0,0]
O.dt=0.1e-3
O.dynDt=False

O.engines=O.engines+[PyRunner(command='flow.saveVtk()',iterPeriod=1)]
O.run(1,1)
Qin = flow.getBoundaryFlux(2)
Qout = flow.getBoundaryFlux(3)
permeability = abs(Qin)/1.e-4 #size is one, we compute K=V/∇H
print ("Qin=",Qin," Qout=",Qout," permeability=",permeability)

[1]trunk\examples\FluidCouplingPFV\oedometer.py
[2]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/681146
[3]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/685707

Thank you!
Looking forward to your help