Re: [Question #703292]: How to set the weight of particles?

TLTR: [1,2,3,4,5,6]

> I need to apply uniform load in the simulation

please be more specific.
Body uniform load like gravity [3,4,5,6]?
Surface uniform load like surface pressure [5,6]?
... ?

> to generate some particles and then give them weight, but this
involves a material, but I can't find it;

Please be more specific, what you can't find?
as discussed in your previous questions, e.g. [7], you already know how to use material, including density..
Material has density [1], from which is usually computed body.state.mass [2]. But mass can be set independently of density if needed.
You can then use NewtonIntegrator.gravity [3] or one of FieldApplier engines [4].
Is this "give weight"?

> The second is to apply load directly, but I don't know how to write
specific code.

Using ForceContainer [5,6].

Cheers
Jan