Re: [Question #703247]: Run several unloading tests together

> (2) If I put two or more .bz2 files into the folder “input”, only the last .bz2 file can be called
>
> def Yade_unload(filename):
>     O.run()

After O.run(), next commands (next loop) are executed immediately, therefore you get only the last run.
Add O.wait() or some other stop/wait condition.

> I try the yade-batch

with what command you try it?

> And according to the .log file, the error is:

seems like some IPython error, I have no idea what it is or how to fix
it

Cheers