Re: [Question #703498]: Young's modulus or the effect of the wall on the test

Jan Stránský requested more information:
>> Please provide the MVE [1]
> The code is as follows:
> def shuju():
> def shuju():
> def duqu():

almost half of the code are definitions of functions, that are not used.
For a MWE, please remove such code (to satisfy M=minimal).

> I completed a left-right symmetrical simulation
> sp.makeCloud(...)

makeCloud is never symmetric, so your simulation is NOT symmetric.
Maybe something like roughly symmetric, but not perfectly symmetric.

> the left result and the right result deviation.

What are "the left and the right results"?
This should have been in the MWE.

> Does this have anything to do with me changing Young's modulus?
> I want to know if Young's modulus ... cause asymmetry in the simulation results.

No

> Or is it a wall?
> I want to know if ... walls cause asymmetry in the simulation results.

We don't know what are "the simulation results"...
But as the walls are symmetric, I would say not.

Cheers